要想在重要场合说得漂亮,先写个书面稿也是必要的吧?

做听力练习时,记笔记也是需要的吧?.

回复 50#渺渺眯眯 的帖子

你儿子的这个外教,可能不是学语言出身的,或者他忘了以前幼儿园、小学的学习过程了。

国外的孩子,从幼儿园开始,一直到小学高年级,都会有各种涉及语音学知识的训练。

他不知道的,不等于不存在。

我估计,他可能也没有外教任职资质证。受过正规培训的“外教”,在考证之前,会涉及到不同国家的文化、教育背景知识。

不知我说得对不对?.

我想多写写就会有语感,不论文章长短。语法可以一点点积累。死记硬背也是没有办法的,谁让我们都是应试教育呢!.

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 08:56 发表
Yesterday I went to the school. I met my classmate. They’re all looked happy. And we were all exciting to met each other again. We chated with each other loudly. So our classteacher had a conversatio ...
Mi已经能熟练地运用一些从句和分词短语做句子成分来进行写作了,条理也比较清楚。如果内容能多一些,就更好了。另外,语法也要注意。
Yesterday I went to the school(改:Yesterday I went to school.) I met my
classmates(这里可以加同位语写具体一点Mike,jim,and Andy). They’re all looked happy(They all looked happy). And we were all excited to met each other again. (这里可以加些对话:如Hi,Mike,have you seen the film "xxxx"?等等,可以展开来写,就比较活泼了,就跟写语文作文一样,不难,对不?)We chated with each other loudly. So our classteacher had a conversation with us about being quiet in class and how to keep quiet(能详细点么?试试看).

[ 本帖最后由 嘟嘟虎妈 于 2010-3-15 23:03 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 08:57 发表
I had a trip with my friends last summer. We went to see a Art exhibition.

The sun on that day looked like it wanted the earth to burn. We were so happy to got(go) into the museum. It’s cool and quiet ...
I had a good trip with my friends last summer. We went to see an Art exhibition.

The sun on that day looked like it wanted the earth to burn(The sun seemed to burn the earth). We were so happy to got(go) into the museum. It’s cool and quiet. We were there to saw(see) an Art exhibition about the drawings which had won the national “I’m a little Artist” competition.

The drawings there were not only beautiful, but also had the  wonderfull imaginations(The drawings there not only were  beautiful, but also had the  wonderfull imaginations of children’s). We all wondered at the imaginations. All of us are good at Art. But here when we stood in frount of the drawings. We all thought we were  mushrooms.

When we saw all  the drawings, I wondered to draw a good picture, not only had to paint well, but also you have to put your heart in it.(改:When we saw all of the drawings,I wondered that a good picture not only was painted well,but also was put one's heart into it).
注意,NOT ONLY。。。。 BUT ALSO。。。连接的句子成分要一致
PUT ONE'S HEART INTO 全神贯注于。。。。
另外,DRAWING和PAINTING是有区别的,前者做可数名词用时,一般只素描画或线条画,没有色彩的,做不可数名词用时,指绘画艺术,后者PAINTING有色彩
Go for it,Mi!

[ 本帖最后由 嘟嘟虎妈 于 2010-3-16 10:41 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-3-15 20:22 发表

偶家儿子的外教老师,
新西兰的。

问他国际音标,他说,他们不学的,不知道这个是个啥。
是的呀。他们是不学国际音标的,学自然拼读直接读。外国人的词典里只有注解,没有国际音标的,所以他们看不懂国际音标。
你可以再问问他,知不知道有本书叫新概念?

[ 本帖最后由 不二周助 于 2010-3-16 08:23 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 20:47 发表
你儿子的这个外教,可能不是学语言出身的,或者他忘了以前幼儿园、小学的学习过程了。

国外的孩子,从幼儿园开始,一直到小学高年级,都会有各种涉及语音学知识的训练。

他不知道的,不等于不存在。

我估计 ...
这个说得也没错,国外从幼儿园到小学高年级,都在强调自然拼读,教得很慢的。.

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 伊万豆夫 于 2010-3-16 08:44 发表

我倒是问过老外,他们没听说过这本书。
是的呀。我问过很多老外,各个年龄的,他们全都是一脸迷茫,其中有个人还是剑桥毕业的。再问他们是否知道这个作者?也没听说过。唉。。。.

引用:
原帖由 伊万豆夫 于 2010-3-16 08:44 发表

我倒是问过老外,他们没听说过这本书。
9494,这个不算灌水吧,.

回复 56#嘟嘟虎妈 的帖子

谢谢嘟嘟虎妈的评价!献花了!

回头再来仔细看!.

回复 59#伊万豆夫 的帖子

新概念本来就是给非母语学习者而编著的。学母语的人,一般不会去接触给“外国人”的教材,就像我们大多数中国人不会去接触对外汉语的教材一样。.

回复 55#嘟嘟虎妈 的帖子

再次谢谢嘟嘟虎妈!这一次是替Mi而谢的!谢谢你花的时间和精力去读Mi的作品。

确实,Mi比较能写,条理也很清楚。上面那篇是在5分钟左右的时间里完成的。如果多给点时间,我想Mi会写得更生动,内容也会更充实的。

语法的问题,在写作中会更明显。习作练习过程中的语法小错,在自我意识加强后,会越来越少的。

我会将你的建议转告Mi! .

引用:
原帖由 嘟嘟虎妈 于 2010-3-15 23:33 发表

I had a good trip with my friends last summer. We went to see an Art exhibition.

The sun on that day looked like it wanted the earth to burn(The sun seemed to burn the earth). We were so happy to ...
劳你这么晚还在看小朋友的作文,真是过意不去!

Mi的阅读量很大,现在就需要更多的机会去激活已积累的知识。

Mi在写作过程中,最大的问题就是写些粘连句(run-on sentence)。没办法,中国人嘛,受母语影响是很正常的。

现在的关键是,在语言运用和练习的过程中,尽量贴近目标语。

谢谢你的点评和建议!

[ 本帖最后由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-16 13:11 编辑 ].

回复 64#小虎快跑 的帖子

我相信,经过一段时间的练习,MI会越来越棒。我们学英语的目的,是要自主地表达。我们目前的短处都在写作上,我觉得是要鼓励孩子多写,哪怕一篇文章里全是废话,也没有关系。目前的问题,不是怕内容多,而是怕象挤牙膏一样的觉得写不出东西。.

回复 66#嘟嘟虎妈 的帖子

文章不在于长短,而在于好与坏!

只有去写了,才有可能写好!

如果写出来的东西,词语搭配不当,句法不得体,能算是语法学好了、词汇背熟了吗?

所谓的语法和词汇的学习,应该不仅限于在做选择题时的表现。.

回复 53#小虎快跑 的帖子

不知道你指的外教资格证书是哪类的东西?
对我而言,只要发音还行就不错了。
不过据说是一家私立外资幼儿园全职外教。

LZ好象是英文老师?
想请教下:
外教要有哪些证书,在您认为才是合格的呢?

又或者:
中国人教英文,要具备哪些才算合格的呢?

不过道听徒说,
即使上外的英文老师,课也不一定上得好。
曾经听上外一个英语老师开玩笑,说:
我一个同学,英语其它能力都不错,不过发音很差,然后研究生毕业找不到工作,
只能去读博,博士读好,只能在学校搞研究。--------.

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 20:40 发表
在英语学习过程中,完全可以兼顾到写作这个技能的培养。

一节英文课,拿出5分钟、10分钟来谈写作,会很难吗?

一个星期下来,抽出10分钟、或者半个小时来写篇英文短文,也不是不可能吧?

再说,写作也不是为 ...
听力练习,记笔记也是需要的吧
---------------------------------------
这个我觉得仁者见仁,智者见智。

上外做高口口译培训的一个老师,介绍小朋友听力训练的方法。
说她的一个同事,小朋友送到上外附中一个老师家中补课。
这个老师比较特殊的一个训练方法就是做——听背。
听起来有点残酷。
不过一段时间以后,这个小朋友的听力遥遥领先于同班其他同学。

所以我感觉,不用笔也可以。
我们现在在家,给小朋友做听读。
我的初衷是锻炼听力,提高发音。
不过小朋友自述:MM,有时候我没听明白的,但我能猜出来。
不知道,这是不是语言上逻辑思维在发生作用。
意外的收获。.

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-3-15 20:22 发表

偶家儿子的外教老师,
新西兰的。

问他国际音标,他说,他们不学的,不知道这个是个啥。
呵呵,我之所以有疑问,是因为你提到他不知道国际音标(IPA)是个啥。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Phonetic_Alphabet

The International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) is a system of phonetic notation based primarily on the Latin alphabet, devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of spoken language.

The IPA is used by foreign language students and teachers, linguists, speech pathologists and therapists, singers, actors, lexicographers, conlangers and translators.

下面这个链接可以找到不同口音英语的IPA表格
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPA_chart_for_English_dialects

Australian English
Canadian English
General American
Irish English
New Zealand English
Received Pronunciation (England)
Scottish English
South African English
Welsh English

当时我觉得,如果是这个行业的从业人员,应该知道一些相关的业内用语(jargon).

我现在认为,或许我当时想错了! .

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-3-17 09:25 发表

听力练习,记笔记也是需要的吧
---------------------------------------
这个我觉得仁者见仁,智者见智。

上外做高口口译培训的一个老师,介绍小朋友听力训练的方法。
说她的一个同事,小朋友送到上外附中 ...
很多小孩学母语时,在不识字之前,可以诵读很多东东,用的就是“听背”这个方法吧。

好方法,谢谢你的推荐。.

顺便再贴一个链接---有关新概念作者的相关信息

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_George_Alexander

Louis George Alexander (15 January 1932 – 17 June 2002) was a famous teacher and writer, the author of New Concept English and the Direct English Syllabus and Course Structure.

Bibliography
His publications include:

A First Book in Comprehension (1964)
New Concept English (1967)
Look, Listen and Learn! (1968-71)

Target (1972-74)
Mainline (1973-81)
Follow Me (1979-80)
Excel (for Egyptian Secondary Schools, 1985)
Plain English (1987-88)
Longman English Grammar (1988)
Longman English Grammar Practice (1990)
Step by Step 1-3 (1991)
Longman Advanced Grammar (1993)
Right Word, Wrong Word (1994).
K's first case.

因为工作关系,去年和前年我参与了集中面试几批SW的研究生。

经过筛选,在口试方面不相上下的那些优秀者中,最后确定录用的就是那2、3个在英文写作方面表现突出的。.

欢迎大家继续推荐好的教、学方法和学习经验。.

回复 70#小虎快跑 的帖子

谢谢。

看到你提到了RP-RECEIVED PRONOUNCIATIONS。
曾经听说过这个。

不知道是否有以这个发音为基础的DD可以借鉴?
这个发音要是能模仿倒是非常不错的说。

IPA,好象也分BROAD & NARROW FOR DIFFERENT USERS。
不过老实说,最讨厌的就是音标。
永远也搞不清前后。.

回复 75#渺渺眯眯 的帖子

要练RP,你可以去BBC找点视听材料。

先去那里看看吧!
www.bbc.co.uk.

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-17 11:20 发表
要练RP,你可以去BBC找点视听材料。

先去那里看看吧!
www.bbc.co.uk
谢谢。
等空下来研究。.

引用:
原帖由 Carol妈妈 于 2010-3-15 12:32 发表
我们打算试行周六家庭英语日,只许讲英语.
真想有一天,把ENGLISH还给英国人民,但是看着全世界人民学中文!
有创意!.

回复 78#冰城来的男孩子 的帖子

谢谢,但是这是有条件实行,如果BBMM不会英语,就会有麻烦.当然也有特例,有电视报道:一个MM为了辅导女儿英语,自学成才,后来还开办了辅导学校!.

引用:
原帖由 Carol妈妈 于 2010-3-15 17:13 发表
口头表达,只要简洁明了,表达清楚就可以了,咱又没打算但美国总统和莎士比亚
我们两个现在大部分的对外工作语言都是英语,所以没有问题.
把语感和思维练好了,其他很好办,背就是了.我先生语法很好,但他不是学语言出身, ...
你家的英语学习条件真好!有浓厚的家庭氛围,小孩学起来也更有劲!.

引用:
原帖由 Carol妈妈 于 2010-3-17 17:41 发表
谢谢,但是这是有条件实行,如果BBMM不会英语,就会有麻烦.当然也有特例,有电视报道:一个MM为了辅导女儿英语,自学成才,后来还开办了辅导学校!
Wow!.

今天这个贴子热闹,有高手华山论剑,还有妈妈介绍心得..

回复 80#小虎快跑 的帖子

可惜我们没有那个MM 的毅力和耐心去教孩子,我有几个同事的孩子都在HY,但是她们的学历很低,我向她们讨教如何辅导孩子,其中一个人告诉我,孩子上了初中大部分东西她已经不会教了,但是她会坐在孩子边上耐心陪伴.
这几个宝宝如果不出意外能上上中的话,她们几个MM后半生的命运将可能逆转!.

回复 83#Carol妈妈 的帖子

看来MM很重要哦。
现在开始和小朋友一起学习,活到老,学到老。

不过倒是真的,有很多水果的名称,都是从小朋友书上一起学来的。.

回复 83#Carol妈妈 的帖子

和孩子一起学习,一起进步!.

我收到的最新作品

The Pencil-box

The life was poor since my grandmother’s childhood days. My grandmother went to school on foot everyday before. She only had a bad big, some books and a pencil-box. The pencil-box was her birthday present. My grandmother’s mother made a pencil-box by herself as her present. When my grandmother had my mother. The life was going to rich. My mother had a new pencil-box. It was better than my grandmother’s. Now I have a lot of pencil-box. They are both very beautiful. Three people had different pencil-boxes.

---By W.

童话故事

There are three cats. One is fat, one is thin and another is healthy.

The first day, the thin cat go out at night and jump into the rubbish bin and eat things, but it isn’t always full. Although it pollute our environment.

The second day, the fat cat doesn’t go out. He always stay in its home and sleeps. But others cat catch mouse and it always wants to eat them.

Both thin cat and fat cat are unhealthy.

The third day, the healthy fat go out at night. It finds many ways to eat mice and it certainly eat some and feel not hungry. He became more and more healthier. And it certainly eat some and feel not hungry. He became more and more healthier. And it help us to kill mice. He feel happy almost everyday.

Many many years later, the thin cat and the fat cat is dying but the healthy cat is living.

---By S. F.

关于英文写作

英语写作能体现英语学习者的真实语言能力。巩固和强化词汇、语法知识的学习是英文写作的初级目标。

通过广泛阅读、系统培训和坚持练习,写作技能可以稳步提升,并逐步发展成为高级的语言应用能力。.

习作点评

我将孩子们的作品归了类,并让他们欣赏了同伴们的作品(匿名)。

我注意到,在集体讨论作品时,每个孩子的表情都不一样:每读到一篇文章,作者显得有些羞涩,而读者脸上则流露出好奇、羡慕等神情---这是谁的大作?

点评习作的过程,气氛很活跃:
---这篇写得太好了!
---这个句子有问题!
---这个单词拼错了!
---这些词语好高级啊!
---这个人太牛了!
---这里太罗嗦,我看不懂!

哈哈,要的就是大家畅所欲言!.

猪妈妈给三只小猪的一封信

我共收到三封“猪妈妈给三只小猪的信”,并将这三封信拿出来一起讨论。

这里的重点是书信的格式。

讨论完之后,孩子们的任务是任选一封进行修改,并写一封回信。

期待第二稿的“猪妈妈给三只小猪的一封信”以及回信。

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 08:56 发表
Yesterday I went to the school. I met my classmate. They’re all looked happy. And we were all exciting to met each other again. We chated with each other loudly. So our classteacher had a conversatio ...
此短文的的优点在于:条理较清楚,语义较连贯。
可以提高的方面---语言的表达形式:如冠词(go to the school or go to school)、谓语动词的运用(They're all looked happy or they all looked happy)、分词的选用(We were all exciting or we were all excited)、语义的重复(about being quiet and how to be quiet)等

经小组讨论,在尊重原作内容的基础上,修改稿如下:

I went to school yesterday. I met my classmates. They all looked happy. We were all excited to meet each other again. We chatted with each other loudly, so our class teacher had a conversation with us about being quiet in class..

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 08:57 发表
I had a trip with my friends last summer. We went to see a Art exhibition.

The sun on that day looked like it wanted the earth to burn. We were so happy to got into the museum. It’s cool and quiet ...
此篇短文的优点在于:信息量大,且句式多样

可提高的方面---选词用语的适用性(drawings or pictures)、句式表达的准确性(not only..., but also...)等

在点评这篇短文时,重点复习了not only..., but also... 的用法:

1. 引用例句:如《新世纪英语》中: He is not only good at sports, but also good at his studies.
《新概念英语2》中:I not only spoke English very carefully, but very clearly as well.
2. 分析例句,并对比作品中的表达---not only..., but also... 连接2个对等的并列成分
什么样的表达是对等?什么样的表达是并列?

经小组讨论, 修改后的短文如下:

My friends and I went to an art exhibition last summer. The sun was burning in the sky on that day, but it was cool in the Art Museum.

We were happy to get there to appreciate the pictures. All of them had won the ‘I am a little artist’ national competition. They were not only beautiful, but also full of wonderful imagination. All of us were good at art, but we were greatly amazed by the children’s imagination. When we stood in front of the pictures, we thought that we were just a mushroom.

Ever since that Art exhibition, I have begun to understand that to draw a good picture, one not only needs to paint it well, but also has to put his heart in it.

尊重原作者的表达,留用了"mushroom"一词。小组成员之一有疑问:为何用mushroom? 作者神秘地笑答:此典故源于《小王子》一书。.

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 09:01 发表
Lantern Festival

Lantern Festival is a China’s traditional festival. On Lantern Festival, people will try to solve the puzzles on the lantern and eat Tangyuan.

Tangyuan are sweet or salty. Swee ...
此作者的优势:词汇量大,表达思想时有内容。

可以提高的地方:名词的修饰语(not 'China's traditional festival', but 'traditional Chinese festival')、句子的完整性等

在分析此篇短文时,小朋友们复习了名词修饰语的排列顺序,并做了相应的巩固练习。

孩子们读到“芝麻”、“桂花”等词语时,无不惊叹作者的词汇之丰富。

经讨论,修改稿如下:

The Lantern Festival

The Lantern Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. On that day, people will eat Tangyuan and try to solve the puzzles on the lanterns.

Tangyuan can be sweet or salty. Sweet Tangyuan is made from glutinous rice flour with sugar, dry rose, seasame, bean paste or osmanthus. Salty Tangyuan is made from glutinous rice with meat or chicken.

I like to eat Tangyuan and solve puzzles. I will have a happy Lantern Festival tomorrow!.

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 09:02 发表
As you ride, remember to be safe.
1. To put on your helmet when you are riding.
2. Don’t ride before the traffic light was red.
3. Don’t turn around to speak when you are riding.
4. To watch out ...
此短文属于条款式的,须言简意赅。
此文基本具备了上述特点。
可提高的地方:句式的对称和统一,一律采用祈使句来表达:即用dos and don'ts

经讨论, 修改稿如下:

As you ride, remember to be safe.
1. Put on your helmet when you are riding.
2. Don’t ride when the traffic light is red.
3. Don’t turn around to speak when you are riding.
4. Watch out for cars when you cross the roads.
5. Don’t read when you are riding.
6. Don’t play games when you are riding..

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 09:02 发表
Today some animals in the world are appeared by people. People usually pollute the air so we must not pollute the air. We should not kill them. In this way, some animals maybe will not die.

---By S
此文的作者思维比较活跃,由“动物”的话题而引入对“环境”的思考。

可提高的地方:语义的连贯性,表达的准确性。

此文的主要运用被动语态。

经讨论, 修改稿如下:

Today some animals are endangered by us human beings. The air is polluted and the environment is destroyed. Under such circumstances, the animals might be killed. Actions must be taken to protect our environment and to save the animals..

引用:
原帖由 小虎快跑 于 2010-3-15 09:03 发表
We know the kiwis are only live in New Zealand, but it’s less than before. There just a few kiwis in New Zealand now. We can’t hurt or kill kiwis, but there still a lot of bad men want to kill them. ...
此短文的优点:能结合所读的作品提出观点,语义较连贯
可提高的地方:there be 句型的运用等

经讨论,修改稿如下:

We know that the kiwi lives only in New Zealand. There are just a few kiwis there now. The government says that people can not kill or hurt kiwis. But there are still people who break the government rules and kill kiwis.

Please obey the rules and don’t kill or hurt the kiwis any more, or they will disappear from the world..

我收到的最新作品

The camel, is a good use to travel in a desert. It lives in a desert. It can carry things. Camels dromedarius can carry things heavier than Camelus bactrianus. It also have a name “camel in the desert.” Because it can live with out water for a long time.

Animals are our friend why we can’t make friends with camel?

---By Mi.

我收到的最新作品

The camels are very big and heavy. Because there are a lot of fat in their humps. Their fat can keep them warm. Some camels have two humps. The others only have one. We can ride camel, so it was very important animal before. We can let camel send things from one place to the other, and we can eat them.

---By J.

我收到的最新作品

Long long ago, there was three rabbits. They grew a lot of vegetable in their garden. One day, they went out go for a trip, so a lazy man find their garden and lived in their home. Every day, he ate the vegetable. When the little rabbits came home, the man ran away, but he stole the vegetables everyday. The little rabbits was very angry and they will catch this man. The first and the second rabbit was catched by thr laze man. At last, the third little rabbit help that two little rabbit ran away and catch the laze man. The lazy man was be their gardener.

---By J.

我收到的最新作品

The Camel

The camel lives only in desert. In the morning, the desert is very hot. People must drink a lot of water. But the camel can’t. It can go without water for a long time. So people usually bring the camel to the desert. There are two kinds of camel in the world. One is from Arabian and the other is from Bactrian. The Arabian camel has one hump. And the Bactrian camel has two humps. Do you know? The camel stores food in his hump. There is a lot of sand in the desert. So the camel’s long eyelashes keep the sand out of the its eyes. Besides the camel’s meat can eat, but I never eat it.

---By W.

发新话题